Saturday, March 12, 2011

Days of Lemt - Day One



Day One:

I hope the whole church throughout history isn't offended if I just go ahead and change Lent.
I'm declaring this the season of LEMT - Loving Ever More Truly - 40 days before Easter to practice being in love with Jesus - ever more truly.

I'm getting a late start so there'll only be 30 days, but for the next 30 days I want to post the crazy things I've been encountering since I've started asking to experience God's love. Maybe I should call it:


How to encounter God's Love

So this is the first day - I'm not getting lazy, but c'mon who can say this better than Kim?!!


Kim Walker





Ps 73:25, 26 "Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."




No comments: